Peripheral nerve clinic
Focal neuropathies, due to entrapment, inflammation or traumatic lesion leads to pain, motor and sensory deficit with disability. We offer precise diagnostic work up with excellent clinical experience, sophisticated neurophysiological examination (EMG and NCV, evoked potentials) and the new indispensable technology of high resolution ultrasound of the peripheral nerve in one hand. Thus can help to improve the outcome. Crucial for these patients is the cooperation with nerve surgeon.
Main emphasis are:
- Second opinion in cases of complex nerve lesions,
- Rare entrapment neuropathies: thoracic outlet syndrome, tarsaltunnel syndrome, supinator syndrome etc.,
- Focal immunoneuropathies: Lewis Sumner syndrome, multifocal motor neuropathy etc.,
- Peripheral nerve tumors,
- Nerve injuries, brachial plexus injury,
- Ischialgia, nerve root lesions,
- Pelvic floor neuropathies,
- Neuropathies in the intensive care unit.